psql and macOSX with 7.2b5

From: "postgresql" <pgsql(at)symcom(dot)com>
To: "PgSQL-SQL" <pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: psql and macOSX with 7.2b5
Date: 2002-01-30 13:10:58
Lists: pgsql-sql

I installed beta 5 on my mac OSX box and I seem to have a problem
with psql and query returns.

I have a few varchar columns and when I do a select against them,
the text is greatly truncated. I think it is returning a few of the
characters.

Anyone else using b5 on mac osx. It was fine in b4. Sorry if this does
not belong here. I tried to submit to admin but the mail was
bounced.

Ted