Scheduling Jobs in Postgres

From: Jayaraj Oorath <jayoorath(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Scheduling Jobs in Postgres
Date: 2001-12-18 10:38:15
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi,

I am a new to Postgres. I have a problem. I want to
schedule some jobs at a particular time on a
particular day of a week. To make it more clear, my
requirement is to send mails to people based on the
availability of data in some fields once in every
week. How do I go about doing this ???

Can any one help me on this??

Regards,

Jay Oorath