Re: Qt3

From: Jean-Michel POURE <jm(dot)poure(at)freesurf(dot)fr>
To: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Qt3
Date: 2001-11-23 10:17:04
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

> Well, I agree with Justin's comments (see his message) but it's not really
> relevant to pgAdmin is it? I know cross platform is something we discussed
> before I really started on pgAdmin II, but at the time none of us were
> expert enough in C/C++/Java/Whatever which is why we decided to stick with
> VB if you remember. I'm not sure that ~30,000 lines of (RC1 quality) code
> into the project is really a good time to think about changing :-)

Hello Dave,

I don't want to change pgAdmin II platform. This was just for information.
IMHO, KDE3 is the future as it is really cross-platform and free.
Maybe for pgAdmin III?

What are the guidelines for installing pgAdmin II under Wine?
Is there a need to set up a Linux RPM?

Cheers,
Jean-Michel POURE