[doc@lublin.t1.pl: Compiling on Mingw32]

From: Michał Pasternak <doc(at)lublin(dot)t1(dot)pl>
To: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: [doc@lublin.t1.pl: Compiling on Mingw32]
Date: 2001-07-26 08:42:48
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

Hello,
I have searched internet for it for last 4 days, and I am desperate.

I just need to compile libppq.a (or pq2_2.dll, or anything you want to
call it) - backend library, on Windows, using Mingw32. What packages I need,
what things should I type (eg. parameters to configure) ?

Currently, typing 'make' in backend/src/libpq directory complains about:
It complains about:
- missing header files (substituting empty files work)
- ERROR.h defined in postgresq conflicts with ERROR defined somewhere in
mingw

That's how far I went. Help.

--
[ Michal Pasternak doc(at)lublin(dot)t1(dot)pl +48606570000 ]
[ sklepy internetowe, bazy danych, programy na zamówienie ]