WIN32 MULTIBYTE

From: "Darko Prenosil" <Darko(dot)Prenosil(at)finteh(dot)hr>
To: "pgsql interfaces" <pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org>, "Bruce Momjian" <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>
Subject: WIN32 MULTIBYTE
Date: 2001-07-25 14:59:13
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

Hi, Bruce !

I have recompiled the server with MULTUBYTE, and tested the client library.
It seem to work OK.
I posted message to [INTERFACES], with suggestion how to change "backend\utils\mb\common.c" ,
and asked if anyone knows my suggestion can corrupt any other build (as I said, I'm not that familiar with
all source code to know).
Nobody answered !
Does it means nobody have nothing against ?
In that case I suppose that I can send diff-s for new patch ?
I do not like idea to send the patch, and then realize that it make some problems to other builds.

I Also have question that You probably know the answer.
Where can I found documentation with detailed description of QUERY PLAN and
QUERY DUMP returned with "EXPLAIN VERBOSE something..." ?
I'm writing set of Postgres database components for DELPHI, and it seem to me that result of this
command can give me some answers on QUERY before query is actually
executed. If I could only parse the result !

Darko(dot)Prenosil(at)finteh(dot)hr