libpq++ on Windows

From: Christian Ullrich <chris(at)chrullrich(dot)de>
To: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: libpq++ on Windows
Date: 2001-06-30 17:37:30
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

Hello!

I've read a lot about major changes in libpq++ in 7.2 or later.
As I just got it to compile and work (at least as far as
connecting and executing a single query, at which point I stopped
testing) with VC++ 6, I would like to know if the future code will
still build and run with Microsoft's compilers.

BTW, why isn't libpq++ built from win32.mak, along with libpq?

--
Christian Ullrich Registrierter Linux-User #125183

"Sie können nach R'ed'mond fliegen -- aber Sie werden sterben"