Re: Select between two connections

From: Per-Olof Pettersson <pgsql(at)peope(dot)net>
To: pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Select between two connections
Date: 2001-05-15 23:30:15
Lists: pgsql-sql

Hi

I think one way of accomplishing this is to use ODBC and thus an
ODBC-client for the selects.
There does not seem to be any support for it in Postgresql. (If not in
later versions).

Though I am not very experienced with it so someone more experienced
should perhaps answer the question.

Hopes this helps a little though.

Best regards
Peo

On 2001-05-15, 22:15:38, cbell(at)lighthouseasp(dot)com (cbell) wrote regarding