Re: patch for minor Win32 makefile bug

From: Fred Yankowski <fred(at)ontosys(dot)com>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: pgsql-patches(at)postgresql(dot)org, pgsql-ports(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: patch for minor Win32 makefile bug
Date: 2001-04-02 16:36:16
Lists: pgsql-patches pgsql-ports

You may be right, if I understand you, that the exact value of DLLLIBS
that was in backend/Makefile should be used in makefiles/Makefile.win.
Should I submit a new patch to that effect?

--
Fred Yankowski fred(at)OntoSys(dot)com tel: +1.630.879.1312
Principal Consultant www.OntoSys.com fax: +1.630.879.1370