About configuring PostgreSQL

From: "vinod tp" <vinodtp_28(at)rediffmail(dot)com>
To: "pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: About configuring PostgreSQL
Date: 2001-03-31 12:06:18
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hello sir
I installed PostgreSQL when i installed Linux7.0 and then i tried to load PostgreSQL by typing $postgresql start ,then it started after that I dont know how to use the PostgreSQL Will you please send how to configure the PostgreSQL and how to use this? And how to connect the Postgresql to Tomcat so that i can use PostgreSQl as my backend for my JSP project.Please send mail as soon as possible

http://bol.rediff.com