Re: Graphics GUI for PostgreSQL

From: PostgreSQL newbie <pgsqlnewbie(at)list(dot)com>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Graphics GUI for PostgreSQL
Date: 2001-03-31 18:53:10
Lists: pgsql-admin

Or one can use webmin to manage. But I haven't figured out how. The
problem is when I enter PostgreSQL server, it rejects me and says
"Webmin needs to know your PostgreSQL administration login and password
in order to manage your database."

Does anyone know how to setup "PostgreSQL administration login and
password in Webmin". Thank you so much.