Compiling on SCO

From: Scott Holmes <sholmes(at)pacificnet(dot)net>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org (PG-General)
Subject: Compiling on SCO
Date: 2000-12-28 01:30:22
Lists: pgsql-general

I'm attempting to compile 7.0.2 on a SCO box. The compile fails attempting to
build ecpg, complaining that nocachegetattr is undefined, first referenced in
pgc.o

I'm unable to find any reference to this. I used the configure options
described in the FAQ_SCO file along with --with-odbc but to no avail.

Does anyone have any suggestions as to what I might look for.

Thanks, Scott