min and max function in time data type columns

From: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
To: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: min and max function in time data type columns
Date: 2000-09-01 15:51:39
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Peter Boda (plboda(at)yahoo(dot)com) reports a bug with a severity of 2

Short Description
min and max function in time data type columns

Long Description
If I try to select a min or max value from a column of time data type, I get the message "Unable to select an aggregate function min(time)"
In any other data type columns, min and max works ok.
My database version is 6.5.3
Can somebody give me an idea what is going on?

Sample Code

No file was uploaded with this report