Re: Update: mac.c update, patch now on ftp

From: Larry Rosenman <ler(at)lerctr(dot)org>
To: Thomas Lockhart <lockhart(at)alumni(dot)caltech(dot)edu>
Cc: Larry Rosenman <ler(at)lerctr(dot)org>, Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>, Bruce Momjian <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>, PostgreSQL-development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Update: mac.c update, patch now on ftp
Date: 2000-07-20 06:33:33
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Ok, how would one set this up (I've NEVER programmed in PG's backend,
so I'm a little skittish).

The changes I did for mac.c were obvious, so I'm afraid of breaking
PG's world.

Anything I can do?

Larry

--
Larry Rosenman http://www.lerctr.org/~ler
Phone: +1 972-414-9812 (voice) Internet: ler(at)lerctr(dot)org