Re: [HACKERS] initdb problems on Solaris

From: "Ross J(dot) Reedstrom" <reedstrm(at)wallace(dot)ece(dot)rice(dot)edu>
To: hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: [HACKERS] initdb problems on Solaris
Date: 2000-01-20 20:28:00
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Peter -
If you're going to look at the id for initdb, please consider the
NT port as well. This may be more of a problem with cygwin than pgsql,
but pg_id didn't work correctly, and I had to hack on the initdb script
to get it to to run, with a 6.5.3 install, recently.

Ross

--
Ross J. Reedstrom, Ph.D., <reedstrm(at)rice(dot)edu>
NSBRI Research Scientist/Programmer