Problems compiling odbc

From: Chris Hoover <revoohc(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Problems compiling odbc
Date: 2005-10-14 18:56:39
Lists: pgsql-odbc

I'm trying to install psqlodbc-08.00.0102 on my RedHat AS 4.0 box. However,
when I try to run the configure script it abends. Please help diagnose this
problem so I can get the newer odbc driver in install.

[root(at)editstdb1 psqlodbc-08.00.0102]# ./configure
checking for gawk... gawk
checking for gcc... gcc
checking for suffix of executables...
checking whether gcc accepts -g... yes
checking for SQLGetPrivateProfileString in -lodbcinst... no
checking for SQLGetPrivateProfileString in -liodbcinst... no
configure: error: no suitable ODBC driver manager found