Anyway to get "official" odbc rpms?

From: Chris Hoover <revoohc(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Anyway to get "official" odbc rpms?
Date: 2005-10-14 18:08:03
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Is there anyway to have "official" rpms released for the odbc driver? I
specfically, I am needed PostgreSQL odbc drivers for a Red Hat AS 4.0 box so
our application can communicate with our PostgreSQL db.

Also, since my application runs on a seperate box, what is the minimum
amount of PostgreSQL that must be installed on the application box to get
the odbc up and running? Just the PostgreSQL libs and client (or is there
more)?

Thanks for any help,

Chris