postgres on WIN32

From: Donald Fowler <donald(at)roguewave(dot)com>
To: "'pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org'" <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: postgres on WIN32
Date: 2000-04-13 23:00:09
Lists: pgsql-admin

I am trying to run postgres on Windows NT. I have successfully run "initdb"
under username foo. I then try to run postgres.exe and get the errors:

FATAL 1: Database foo does not exist in pg_database

Why is it thinking the database in named after my user name? Anyone know
what I am doing wrong? Any help would be appreciated.

Donald