Re: [GENERAL] arrays of tables

From: "Rudy Gireyev" <rgireyev(at)cnmnetwork(dot)com>
To: Christoph Steinbeck <steinbeck(at)ice(dot)mpg(dot)de>, pgsql-general(at)postgreSQL(dot)org
Subject: Re: [GENERAL] arrays of tables
Date: 1999-09-09 22:11:08
Lists: pgsql-general

Hmmm, it doesn't sound like you really need an array
of tables unless you plan to have a separate table for each atom.
Most likely, however, you will have all your atoms in one table
in which case you can simply store the key for the set of
atoms you are interested in, in the molecules table.
That I think is the standard relational model.

Rudy