Access database from PostgreSQL?

From: Randy Dees <rrd(at)amherst(dot)com>
To: "pgsql-general(at)postgreSQL(dot)org" <pgsql-general(at)postgreSQL(dot)org>
Subject: Access database from PostgreSQL?
Date: 1999-01-19 14:07:33
Lists: pgsql-general

I have just read the wonderful concise directions for accessing a PostgreSQL
database from MS Access, and just wondered: does anyone have a procedure for
accessing the Access database from Postgres? I'm not likely to get the MS
group here to relinquish control of that database so that I can put it in
Postgres native, but I'd really like to use their data in our own databases.

Thanks