Re: [HACKERS] ecpg man page

From: Michael Meskes <Michael(dot)Meskes(at)gmx(dot)net>
To: "Thomas G(dot) Lockhart" <lockhart(at)alumni(dot)caltech(dot)edu>
Cc: Bruce Momjian <maillist(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>, pgsql-hackers(at)postgreSQL(dot)org
Subject: Re: [HACKERS] ecpg man page
Date: 1998-12-14 10:17:15
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On Sun, Dec 13, 1998 at 05:11:04AM +0000, Thomas G. Lockhart wrote:
> Michael, the ecpg author, contributed ecpg.sgml several months ago. I

I thought you did transform it to sgml.

> would think that he was just reconciling the information in the man page
> with the existing sgml-based information, but don't know that for sure.
> Michael?

My problem is that I do not speak sgml. Therefore I only updated the man
page from Tom Good's version but not the sgml part. Is there a tool I could
use to transform it? I try to remember that the next time and will only
update the sgml file which should be much easier than trasnforming the
current man page.

Michael

P.S.: If this doesn't go through on the mailing list please forward it there
again. I'm currently in the process of changing some email addresses and
have no idea which message will apeear there first.
--
Michael Meskes | Go SF 49ers!
Th.-Heuss-Str. 61, D-41812 Erkelenz | Go Rhein Fire!