Re: [INTERFACES] Latest postodbc?

From: David Foster <dfoster(at)panix(dot)com>
To: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgreSQL(dot)org
Subject: Re: [INTERFACES] Latest postodbc?
Date: 1998-03-21 02:57:58
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

At 12:03 PM 3/19/98 , The Hermit Hacker wrote:
>On Thu, 19 Mar 1998, David Foster wrote:
>
>> Where is the latest version of PostODBC. Is it posrc31.zip, dated Feb. 12?

<snip>
> The latest version is included with v6.3, and isn't backwards
>compatible with pre-v6.3 servers (our fault, we changed the internal
>communications protocols)...

OK, I grabbed the postgres 6.3 release, as well as the stuff from the CVSup
tree.

Has anyone been able to compile this? The line breaks seem to have gone
screwy,
causing lots of the single-line comments to fall over to multiple lines.
Not good.

First, I thought it was my editor, but I double checked in in a hexdump
from a freshly
untarred postgres distribution. Is there an easy fix to this, or something
I should be
doing?