Re: deinstallation - reinstallation on Mac OS 10.4

From: Christoph Heibl <christoph(dot)heibl(at)gmx(dot)net>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: deinstallation - reinstallation on Mac OS 10.4
Date: 2007-07-24 05:58:03
Lists: pgsql-admin

Thanks a lot for your help! By deleting the pgsql directory I get
some steps further. Now I get stuck by a error message saying
"postmaster.pid" already exists, when I try to start postmaster. I am
not really sure what this means because I think I initiated the
database only once, but I guess I have to try a little bit more to
solve this problems.

Best regards,
Christoph Heibl