Re: Something like Oracle Forms, but Open Source to use with PostgreSQL?

From: Andre Lopes <lopes80andre(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Allan Kamau <kamauallan(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Something like Oracle Forms, but Open Source to use with PostgreSQL?
Date: 2009-12-21 10:59:40
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi,

What I need is some CRUD app that allows me to be quick in developp forms to
insert, update and delete information in the database. I will be using this
in a website database, but for now I don't have time to develop the forms
and the admin side on the website, so I need to use an temporary solution
for this...

With .NET should be quick to develop some CRUD interface? What alternatives
I have to .NET? there are Open Source GUI frameworks that do the same that
.NET?

Best Regads,
André.