Re: SELECTs return error with oid in WHERE clause

From: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: igg(at)mit(dot)edu
Cc: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: SELECTs return error with oid in WHERE clause
Date: 2000-10-17 19:08:33
Lists: pgsql-bugs

I said:
> Someone seems to have stuck -O2 into the linux_ppc template since
> 7.0 release, which was a bad move. I'll fix the template for 7.0.3.

No, I was misreading the CVS logs: the template in the REL7_0 branch
does indeed say -O0. So AFAIK it should work, if the programs were
built without overriding the template's CFLAGS setting.

It wasn't clear from your last comment whether you built the programs
yourself or used RPMs --- if RPMs, where did you get them from?