Re: Feature freeze and the great elog changeover

From: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: Paul Ramsey <pramsey(at)refractions(dot)net>
Cc: Bruce Momjian <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>, pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Feature freeze and the great elog changeover
Date: 2003-06-25 21:19:21
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Paul Ramsey <pramsey(at)refractions(dot)net> writes:
> Lots of hardcoded english...

What makes you think it's hardcoded? We've had internationalization
support for awhile. (One of the results I'd like to accomplish in this
pass is to reduce the number of "junk" messages that translators need to
look at, by merging near-duplicates and suppressing .po entries for
internal-can't-happen errors.)