Re: pgsql: Add support for matching wildcard server certificates to the new

From: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: Magnus Hagander <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net>
Cc: pgsql-committers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: pgsql: Add support for matching wildcard server certificates to the new
Date: 2008-11-24 13:49:55
Lists: pgsql-committers pgsql-hackers

> ... The other option is to have
> autoconf substitute our own local version of fnmatch when this happens.
> How would one go about to do that in autoconf asks the autoconf n00b?

I'd try adding a little test program that tries to compile

#include <fnmatch.h>
n = fnmatch("foo","bar", FNM_CASEFOLD);

and see if that succeeds.

For extra credit, incorporate that into a new PGAC_FUNC_FNMATCH macro,
but I think you'd need to get Peter's help on the details --- I'm just
a duffer on autoconf myself.