BUG #17221: Data sending resume

From: PG Bug reporting form <noreply(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: pgsql-bugs(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: nagandllamohan(at)gmail(dot)com
Subject: BUG #17221: Data sending resume
Date: 2021-10-11 16:17:39
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Bug reference: 17221
Logged by: Mohan nagandlla
Email address: nagandllamohan(at)gmail(dot)com
PostgreSQL version: 13.3
Operating system: Alpine:3.13

HI team ,
I Have query that is let we assume I have HA postgres setup by repmgr. Now i
was copying the data from local file in size 10 GB to database. In mean
while let we assume master was down so before the master node down the data
5 GB sent if I again try to send the data to new master isn't the database
will collect the remining 5 GB data only or it will start from beginning of
the file again?