Re: BUG #1517: SQL interval syntax is accepted by the parser,

From: Roy Badami <roy(at)gnomon(dot)org(dot)uk>
To: Bruce Momjian <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: Roy Badami <roy(at)gnomon(dot)org(dot)uk>, Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>, pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: BUG #1517: SQL interval syntax is accepted by the parser,
Date: 2005-03-19 15:07:00
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Bruce> So, we have a few major problems with intervals. Let me
Bruce> think a little and I will summarize.

FWIW, AFAICT the problems I reported in bug 1517 and 1518 all relate
to undocumented features of PostgreSQL.

All the documented interval functionality works fine. The
undocumented support for ANSI SQL interval data types and litereals
doesn't :-/

-roy