|From:||pgAdmin Development Team via PostgreSQL Announce <announce-noreply(at)postgresql(dot)org>|
|To:||PostgreSQL Announce <pgsql-announce(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>|
|Subject:||pgAdmin 4 v5.7 Released|
|Views:||Raw Message | Whole Thread | Download mbox | Resend email|
The pgAdmin Development Team is pleased to announce pgAdmin 4 version 5.7. This release of pgAdmin 4 includes 26 bug fixes and new features. For more details please see the [release notes](https://www.pgadmin.org/docs/pgadmin4/5.7/release_notes_5_7.html).
pgAdmin is the leading Open Source graphical management tool for PostgreSQL. For more information, please see [the website](https://www.pgadmin.org/).
Notable changes in this release include:
* **Added support for the truncate table with restart identity.**
* **Added database and server information on the Maintenance process watcher dialog.**
* **Allow the referenced table to be the same as the local table in one to many relationship for ERD Tool.**
* **Make closing tabs to be smarter by focusing on the appropriate tab when the user closed a tab.**
* **Set PSQLRC and PSQL_HISTORY env vars to apt. user storage path in the server mode.**
* Fixed blank screen issue on windows and also made changes to use NWjs manifest for remembering window size.
* Ensure that trigger function SQL should have 'create or replace function' instead of 'create function' only.
* Fixed the export image issue where relation lines are over the nodes.
* Fixed width limitation issue in PSQL tool window.
* Fixed an issue where columns with sequences get altered unnecessarily with a schema diff tool.
* Ensure that the lock panel should not be blocked for larger records.
* Fixed an issue where whitespace in function bodies was not applied while generating the script using Schema Diff.
* Introduced the OAUTH2_SCOPE variable for the Oauth2 scope configuration.
* Enables pgAdmin to retrieve user permissions in case of nested roles, which helps to terminate the session for AWS RDS.
* Ensure that pgAdmin should not fail at login due to a special character in the hostname.
Builds for Windows and macOS are available now, along with a Python Wheel, Docker Container, RPM, DEB Package, and source code tarball from the [tarball area](https://www.pgadmin.org/download/).
|Next Message||PostgreSQL Global Development Group||2021-09-23 13:00:21||PostgreSQL 14 RC 1 Released!|
|Previous Message||PWN via PostgreSQL Announce||2021-09-20 00:53:38||PostgreSQL Weekly News - September 19, 2021|