Re: Clarify how triggers relate to transactions

From: "Euler Taveira" <euler(at)eulerto(dot)com>
To: "Nathan Long" <him(at)nathanmlong(dot)com>, "Laurenz Albe" <laurenz(dot)albe(at)cybertec(dot)at>
Cc: pgsql-docs(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Clarify how triggers relate to transactions
Date: 2021-05-02 15:45:45
Lists: pgsql-docs pgsql-hackers

On Wed, Apr 28, 2021, at 2:18 PM, Nathan Long wrote:
> Gotcha. Where would I go to make the PR?

There is no such PR feature; we don't use GitHub despite of having a mirror
there. As Laurenz said you should create a patch (using your preferred git
command) and attach to this thread. If you prefer, you can also send the patch
to pgsql-hackers ML (add the link to this thread). The next step is to register
your patch to the next commitfest [1] so we don't lose track of it. For a
complete reference about submitting a patch, take a look at [2].

[1] https://commitfest.postgresql.org/33/
[2] https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Submitting_a_Patch

Regards,

--