Re: Strange behavior with polygon and NaN

From: Georgios Kokolatos <gkokolatos(at)protonmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: Kyotaro Horiguchi <horikyota(dot)ntt(at)gmail(dot)com>
Subject: Re: Strange behavior with polygon and NaN
Date: 2020-11-02 14:43:32
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi,

apologies for the very, very late reply to your fixes.

You have answered/addressed all my questions concerns. The added documentation
reads well, at least to a non native English speaker.

The patch still applies and as far as I can see the tests are passing.

It gets my :+1: and I am changing the status to "Ready for Committer".

For what little is worth, I learned a lot from this patch, thank you.

Cheers,
Georgios

The new status of this patch is: Ready for Committer