Re: SSL Tests for sslinfo extension

From: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: Daniel Gustafsson <daniel(at)yesql(dot)se>
Cc: Michael Paquier <michael(at)paquier(dot)xyz>, Andrew Dunstan <andrew(at)dunslane(dot)net>, Dagfinn Ilmari Mannsåker <ilmari(at)ilmari(dot)org>, PostgreSQL Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: SSL Tests for sslinfo extension
Date: 2021-11-29 22:50:36
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Daniel Gustafsson <daniel(at)yesql(dot)se> writes:
> Agreed. The attached v3 covers the issuer and extension function to at least
> some degree. In order to reliably test the extension I added a new cert with a
> CA extension.

I have two remaining trivial nitpicks, for which I attach an 0004
delta patch: the README change was fat-fingered slightly, and some
of the commentary about the key file seems now obsolete.

Otherwise I think it's good to go, so I marked it RFC.

regards, tom lane

Attachment Content-Type Size
v3-0004-nitpicks.patch text/x-diff 1.4 KB