Re: Fwd: physical memory

From: Antonio5556 <antonio(dot)corardi(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Fwd: physical memory
Date: 2008-01-12 08:39:52
Lists: pgsql-admin

My fear is that the tablespace is related to a specific directory of the OS;
and, in my best understanding on OS, the amount of memory of a directory is
bounded by the amount of memory of the related HD. Hence, when the amount of
memory related to such directory will run out of space it will not scale to
other HD. :rules: