jdbc notification

From: Brett McCormick <brett(at)work(dot)chicken(dot)org>
To: pgsql-interfaces(at)hub(dot)org
Subject: jdbc notification
Date: 1998-07-20 22:01:59
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

I looked at the jdbc source and it doesn't look like there's currently
much of a way to get at the notification information. I notice it is
read & stored in variables, but this information is not stored
anywhere. I assume it is because JDBC does not support it. Is there
any way to utilize postgresql notification with the JDBC driver?