Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: another try at keeping AIX/ppc

From: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: Andrew Dunstan <andrew(at)dunslane(dot)net>
Cc: Joshua Reich <josh(at)root(dot)net>, Rocco Altier <RoccoA(at)Routescape(dot)com>, pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: another try at keeping AIX/ppc
Date: 2006-07-27 22:26:54
Lists: pgsql-hackers

> Tom Lane wrote:
>> I notice that cube_2.out hasn't been updated. Was that intentional?

> Well, I was going to wait to see a buildfarm member that needed the
> alternative exponent representation, and use the regression diff as a
> template

I've had pretty good success with updating expected files for platforms
I can't test by using patch to apply the same update to them as I have
for the version I can test. That works unless the diff itself contains
platform dependencies. We'll soon find out whether that's true for this
particular case ...