Re: How to know there is any ODBC Driver installed in the Linux redhat 5.7 server? Thanks

From: leaf_yxj <leaf_yxj(at)163(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: How to know there is any ODBC Driver installed in the Linux redhat 5.7 server? Thanks
Date: 2012-05-07 14:10:26
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi Adrian,

Thanks. I tried to understand how the ODBC driver works. Is that true that
there should be some odbc driver manager and otherwise the ODBC driver can't
work properly. Our ODBC driver is installed on linux 5.7 for the informatic
use. Before we deploy the informatic, we want to test the ODBC driver works
or not? I was told that there should be some odbc driver manager to test the
function of ODBC.

Thanks.

Regards.
Grace