Pgadmin plugins

From: salah jubeh <s_jubeh(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: pgsql <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Pgadmin plugins
Date: 2011-08-18 15:22:07
Lists: pgsql-general

Hello,

I find  pgadmin  a nice software,  but I think it lacks some fundamental functionalities mainly  repositories support including git and cvs. Also, some enhancement on the editor would be nice such as auto completion, code ordering, coloring, etc. I have seen that pgadmin have a menu called plugins, what is it for ? Also, can some one recommend an open source tool like pgadmin that support repositories. The community link http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Community_Guide_to_PostgreSQL_GUI_Tools contains many tools but there is no cross comparison which makes it difficult to pick up one. Also, if some one can recommend  a plugin for netbeans, eclipse for same purpose above I will  be greatfull.

Thanks in advance