Re: +infinity for dates and timestamps

From: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: Vik Fearing <vik(at)postgresfriends(dot)org>
Cc: PostgreSQL Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>, jian he <jian(dot)universality(at)gmail(dot)com>
Subject: Re: +infinity for dates and timestamps
Date: 2023-01-01 19:21:04
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Vik Fearing <vik(at)postgresfriends(dot)org> writes:
> Hmm. Somehow the .out test files were not included.
> Fixed with attached.

Somehow you'd managed to duplicate some of the other changes,
so the cfbot still didn't like that :-(

Anyway, pushed with cosmetic changes. Notably, I left out the
documentation changes after observing that we don't document
"+infinity" separately for the numeric types. Given the lack of
complaints about that I think it's fine to do the same here.