Postgresql security checks

From: Machiel Richards <machielr(at)rdc(dot)co(dot)za>
To: "pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Postgresql security checks
Date: 2010-09-01 08:54:18
Lists: pgsql-novice

Good day all....

I hope that someone can help me out with this one question
quickly....

I am busy setting up a security compliance report for one of our
clients and one of the things to check is the following:

- Check that no password is equal to the user name or some "initial
standard
password" that your company uses.

Can someone perhaps assist me on how to check this?

I would really appreciate help on this as this is the only method I have not figured out yet.

Regards
Machiel