Re: bugs that have not been replied-to on list

From: Peter Eisentraut <peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net>
To: Stefan Kaltenbrunner <stefan(at)kaltenbrunner(dot)cc>
Cc: Robert Haas <robertmhaas(at)gmail(dot)com>, Jasen Betts <jasen(at)xnet(dot)co(dot)nz>, pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: bugs that have not been replied-to on list
Date: 2010-04-19 09:02:52
Lists: pgsql-bugs

On mån, 2010-04-19 at 09:59 +0200, Stefan Kaltenbrunner wrote:
> I think we would not even need to expose the webinterface to the wider
> community, what we probably want is something that let's us keep the
> current workflow but provides a minimalistic
> status/statistics/dashboard
> feature on top.

As long as we're approaching this from the point of view that the
current workflow must be kept, we're not going to go anywhere. Because
the current workflow is 1) Tom fixes all the bugs, and 2) Once in a
while a brave soul is trying to improve things by starting a discussion
such as this. Which is supported just fine with the current tools.