Re: Need idea for a web framework for NLS site

From: "Joshua D(dot) Drake" <jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
To: Magnus Hagander <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net>
Cc: Peter Eisentraut <peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net>, pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Need idea for a web framework for NLS site
Date: 2008-12-30 17:28:56
Lists: pgsql-www

On Tue, 2008-12-30 at 18:20 +0100, Magnus Hagander wrote:
> Joshua D. Drake wrote:
> > On Tue, 2008-12-30 at 15:50 +0200, Peter Eisentraut wrote:
> >
> >> * Low-tech, standard tools available through FreeBSD ports collection,
> >> or whatever the sysadmins want to deal with.
> >>
> >> * PostgreSQL-themable.
> >>
> >> * Preferrably understandable and maintainable by more than one person.
> >>
> >> Recommendations would be greatly appreciated.
> >
> > Drupal.
>
> I think that mail fail point nr 1 above :-P

Drupal is in ports. It is already used within the standard network
(pugs), is themeable, and for what Peter wants is a frankly perfect
choice.

And if nothing else, there is *nothing* else that I can think of that
meats the low tech standard and can be managed by more than one person.

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake

--
PostgreSQL