7.5 beta?

From: "David Parker" <dparker(at)tazznetworks(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: 7.5 beta?
Date: 2004-07-26 17:42:35
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi. I understand from lurking on Hackers that 7.5 is nearing beta. What
is the typical timeframe for a postgres beta? It's understood, of
course, that beta might take longer depending on problems that show up,
but I'm wondering if there is an average.

It's my understanding that the contrib/pg_autovacuum functionality has
been absorbed into the kernel for 7.5? I'm trying to decide if I should
do the work to get pg_autovacuum integrated with our system install, or
just wait for 7.5....

Thanks.

- DAP
David Parker Tazz Networks (401) 709-5130