Re: [GSoC 2019] Proposal: Develop Performance Farm Database and Website

From: Ilaria <ilaria(dot)battiston(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Peter Eisentraut <peter(dot)eisentraut(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>
Cc: Robert Haas <robertmhaas(at)gmail(dot)com>, PostgreSQL Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: [GSoC 2019] Proposal: Develop Performance Farm Database and Website
Date: 2019-03-29 14:01:05
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hello,

Thanks for the answer. This project is on the official PostgreSQL project list of GSoC 2019, and potential mentors are stated there.

I trust mentors’ judgement on outlining the work and the tasks to be done in three months, and there is the previous student’s work to use as example if needed. The project consists in building a database and a website on top of it for users to browse performance data.

Let me know whether there are any specific issues you’re concerned about.

Ilaria