Re: arrays of foreign keys

From: Max <mlavenne(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: arrays of foreign keys
Date: 2007-09-10 15:24:43
Lists: pgsql-general

Hello,

Thanks everyone for your input. Then, it sounds like I won't use an
array of foreign keys. I was just curious about the array
functionality.

However, I didn't think about setting up a view above the intermediary
table with an array_accum, now I have never heard of array_accum. I
did some research in the online doc. It's a cool functionality, but
what's the performance of it?

Would using an array_accum slow down a view?

Thanks

Max