Re: Ohio Linuxfest Booth / Swag?

From: Josh Williams <joshwilliams(at)ij(dot)net>
To: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: Bill Moran <wmoran(at)potentialtech(dot)com>
Subject: Re: Ohio Linuxfest Booth / Swag?
Date: 2007-08-31 00:06:47
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

On Mon, 2007-08-20 at 18:47 -0400, Chris Browne wrote:
> There's some chance that there may not be an explicit PostgreSQL
> booth, but even if there isn't, I know I'll have a decent place to
> deploy swag via LUG resources :-).

Actually we do have one now. Ohio LinuxFest just now called to confirm,
so we'll at least have a .org booth. (Just in case, any desire to up
that level to something else?)

Don't mean to step on your toes, Bill, if you were trying to organize.
I dropped a quick request in a little bit back just to make sure we were
covered. :)

We'll be one of only a few software projects there this year,
interestingly enough, and among those possibly the only one under the
BSD license. Evidently most of the other requests have been from user
groups, at least so far...

- Josh