Re: PostGreSQL for a small Desktop Application

From: Gabriele <gabriele_palma(at)tin(dot)it>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: PostGreSQL for a small Desktop Application
Date: 2007-06-13 12:08:59
Lists: pgsql-general

I will probably try PostGreSQL for my needs as it seem powerful enough
and easy to ship to my potential customers.
For the data provider i will try npgsql as you and others suggested,
as it seem enough reliable and stable to be used efficiently.

I will probably use newsgroups again later if and when i will have
more specific issue, in the meanwhile i go back to links you have
provided me to read faqs for pgsql and npgsql.

Thanks everybody for your help and suggestions.