Allow elog_node_display() to show INSERTs

From: "Karl O(dot) Pinc" <kop(at)meme(dot)com>
To: pgsql-patches(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Allow elog_node_display() to show INSERTs
Date: 2007-05-16 19:17:31
Lists: pgsql-patches

Hello,

I just made this patch so I could debug and otherwise
poke around.

It allows elog_node_display() and friends to show
INSERT parse trees.

AFIK it works, in my use and after applying
to the latest cvs with:
./configure --enable-cassert ; make check

The patch does not have a corresponding regression
test. I understand how to make a regular SQL-esque
regression test, but this is sorta a metadata kind
of test and I'm unclear on how to proceed or whether
there's even a testing framework for this sort of thing.

Karl <kop(at)meme(dot)com>
Free Software: "You don't pay back, you pay forward."
-- Robert A. Heinlein

Attachment Content-Type Size
insert-dump-v1.patch.gz application/x-gzip 451 bytes