Create Public Schema

From: <rsosnowski(at)cableone(dot)net>
To: pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Create Public Schema
Date: 2005-11-20 03:03:04
Lists: pgsql-sql

Hello all,<BR>
<BR>
I'm trying to create a schema that contains the default tables, functions, etc.&nbsp;of the public schema.&nbsp; Using pgAdmin, when I create a schema, it is blank - has no associated aggregates, tables, etc.&nbsp; How would I create additional schems within a database that mirror the public schema.<BR>
<BR>
Thanks....Rob<BR>
<BR>

Attachment Content-Type Size