Re: Why database is corrupted after re-booting

From: "Troy" <troy(at)hendrix(dot)biz>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Why database is corrupted after re-booting
Date: 2005-10-26 16:01:59
Lists: pgsql-general

I couldn't load it on a FAT32 partition on an XP HOME pc. So I loaded
it on the NTSF partition of the same drive.

I don't know why it did & now doesn't work but it could be that you
need to defrag and clear some space.

To change partition types you need to re-format (resetting partitions
will lose data structure - reformat required).

You could just pop in an additional harddrive (slave) and have it
formatted NTFS - then install it on that drive D:/postgres/

Not the answer you'd want but good luck.
Troy