Re: Installing postgresql on Windows results in initdb failure

From: frank church <pgsql(at)adontendev(dot)net>
To: Magnus Hagander <mha(at)sollentuna(dot)net>
Cc: pgsql-hackers-win32(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Installing postgresql on Windows results in initdb failure
Date: 2005-07-13 19:08:33
Lists: pgsql-hackers-win32

Quoting Magnus Hagander <mha(at)sollentuna(dot)net>:

I tried it again, and change the installation directory and deleted the postgres
user for postgres to handle it, and still got the same error.

Filemon did not show any reference to the initdb executeable.

I am installing cygwin version for the time being, until I can get the windows
one running.

Thanks